StudentUniverse, the world's leading travel site for students and the youth market, have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Southwark. This role would suit either a Junior Marketing Manager or an experienced Marketing Executive looking to progress their career into an operational marketing management role.
You need to be a planner, but also cool with constant changes. You've got thousands of creative ideas and the passion to put them into place. You’re not scared of data and get your kicks from reporting on KPIs. You’re ambitious and proactive.
We have a small, friendly and highly motivated team with plenty of spirit and bags of knowledge. We get things done, but we have a good time doing them. We’re growing fast and breaking records. You’ll love working with us, but you’ve got to fit our pace and culture to get in. It’s an opportunity, not a position.
About the role:
You will be responsible for marketing StudentUniverse in the UK across multiple digital and offline channels. You will work directly with our Head of Marketing assisting to build the StudentUniverse brand. As such, your core responsibilities will be:
- Creating, implementing and reporting on email marketing activity
- Developing and integrating a multi-channel social media strategy
- Assisting with website updates
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships with Universities and student-facing businesses
- Attending and promoting StudentUniverse at student-facing events nationally
- Creating blog content
- Working with design teams to create marketing promotional material
- Supporting and progressing the team
What we are looking for
We're looking for a marketing guru who is familiar with all aspects of digital marketing including web technologies, CMS, email marketing, SEM and social. You’ll be numerically savvy about stats and reporting and you will be detail orientated, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.You'll also need the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing position, digital background preferred
- Understanding of HTML, experience of email and automation software
- Prior experience with youth/travel brands
- High level of education (marketing or relevant degree preferred)
- Passion and motivation to help build a brand
- Interest in e-commerce
- Excellent communications skills
Salary and benefits
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join StudentUniverse, which is part of the multi-award winning Flight Centre Travel Group. You will receive a competitive salary of £33,000 OTE. You’ll also gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast Track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
To ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
More about StudentUniverse
StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is headquartered in Boston with offices in London, Toronto, New York and the Philippines. StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education.
Through negotiations with a network of global partners, StudentUniverse offers exclusive discounts on airfares, hotels and tours to students and travellers between 18-25 years old so they can make global experiences a reality for as many young travellers as possible. StudentUniverse is a part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, one of the world’s largest travel companies.
With millions of students using the service each year, it really is the number one choice for student and youth travel booking.